Kwalifikacja na poziom kursu
1. What ... you ... at?
- , look
2. Let's meet ... Saturday evening.
3. ... twenty books on the shelf.
4. ... you got a brother?
5. ... keys are those? Are they ...
6. We don't have ... money.
7. Jack, Jill and Frank like ... a lot.
8. A: I can't play the piano. B: ....
Neither can I.
Nor cannot I.
So can I.
9. Is there ... milk left in the fridge?
10. She woke up early ... the morning.
11. A: .... B: She has long blond hair and blue eyes.
What does she like?
What does she looks like?
What does she look like?
12. Jenny is a ... player than Judy.
13. ... you play golf?
14. If I were you, I ... take the job.
15. Have you done your homework ... ?
16. I've ... to Spain several times.
17. Please, let me know as soon as Mark ... back.
18. You ... carry the cat, it can walk.
19. ... I help you with this heavy suitcase?
20. I won't help you with your homework, do it ...
21. I won't tell you the secret ... you promise not to repeat it.
22. Can she ... the noise?
23. He was ... on the sofa all day.
24. ... you ... the flowers?
25. I must ...
service my car
service my car by a mechanic
have my car serviced
26. The road ... last year.
has been mended
will have been mended
27. Don't call me at 6 p.m. I ... a film then.
will be watching
will have watched
28. She has studied ... five years.
29. He's rather lazy. Actually, he ... works at all.
30. If it ... last Sunday, we ... to the concert.
haven't rained, would have gone
hadn't rained, would have gone
hasn't rained, would has gone
31. Do you enjoy ... to parties?
32. When I arrived at the hotel, dinner ...
was being served
has been serving
33. I haven't seen you for ages! What ... ?
have you done
have you been doing
have you doing
34. What ... the weather ... today?
35. I'm English. And what ... are you?
36. When I ... to the party, they ... all the wine.
had come, already drank
came, had already drunk
came, had drunk already
37. Jack is Annie's husband. Jack's mother is Annie's ...
38. Do you know the Browns? I went with ... to the opera last night.
39. ... have you got?
How much fish
How many fish
How many fishes
40. The lady in blue sweater is my ...
41. Do you work in ... office or in ... factory?
42. Tony ... 30 years old.
43. We've ... milk. Go and buy a new carton.
run out of
run away of
run away from
44. It's high time we ...
45. A: Should I buy this dress? B: You'd better ... the black one.
46. Come in and ... at home.
47. I'd rather ... to this party. I'd rather you ... alone.
not to go, went
not to go, go
didn't go, went
48. I ... a bath when the telephone ....
was having, rangs
was having, rung
was having, rang
49. This book isn't ...
50. A: Will you have the second helping of chicken? B: ....
I've had enough, thank you.
I don't want any more chicken.
[ ZAMKNIJ OKNO ]
This test is based on SFESurvey. SFESurvey is Copyright 2001 Kristina Pfaff-Harris
and you can faind english version at
. Translation made by